Monday, May 18, 2009

An interesting Yoga class




YOGIS--------

Oh how I wish I had an actual picture of my instructor from sunday morning in my ashtanga class. He had a strong New York accent, and his hair looked like a graying bozo the clown. Besides what his appearance might be, I was moving through my vinyasa enjoying class...when all of a sudden in one of my twisting pretzel positions (some position that could look something similar to the image on the left) the instructor decided to sit on the floor and straddle his legs around me. Now you might think that this could not get any worse...but unfortunately for me, my arms were very tightly twisted behind my back and needless to say he brushed himself up against me... ugh!AHHHHH!!! yes yes yes... what you are thinking happened most definately did happen. I felt as though I had entered a movie, a comic no doubt, and I was the yoga student that the instructor was trying to hit on. He continued to try to "perfect" my poses(gag ya right)... and after a string of multiple awkward positions and moments between himself and I, class was over. Oh dear oh dear! I proceeded to find out his name after the class so that I could avoid any future encounters.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Gag! I can picture it now--meg and her new found love- mr. Pretzel pervert :)

Krissy Noel said...

HAHAHA oh my gosh that is AWFUL!!!! You totally got groped! You poor thing! I could say a few things here about what he did afterwards, but I won't. I'll let your imagination soar with that one. ;) hehe

Meg said...

oh kristen!!!! i would not like to imagine what he did afterwards... thank you very much!!!